Found this on Tumblr. Don't have a Tumblr. Oh well. I'll post something here for no one to read
Dig a little deeper:
1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
Personally, blue because it stands out from all the black ink school handouts had. Plus when I doodled, it popped ^^
2. Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
The way I live now is great. So country. City life is fun to visit, but I don't think I can live past three months of it.
3. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
Anything useful. Maybe more computer like, so I can run my own YouTube page with confidence one day. IDK.
4. Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
Depends on the tea.
5. What was your favourite book as a child?
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball, it was the first book
I learned to read by myself.
6. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Well I haven't had a bath in years! So I prefer showers. But if someone gave me the chance to take a long bath, I'll take it happily ^^
7. If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?
IDK a Unicorn... maybe a Fairy? Or a Dragon! Anything cool.
8. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
9. What is your favourite item of clothing?
T'is the season!
10. Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
Personally I don't like my name. It's too long, never on souvenir merchandise and uncommon to people so they pronounce it as 'Dominick'. And above all else, I was named by my absent father in my life. Thanks.
11. Who is a mentor to you?
My Grandmother and Mom are strong women in my life. But I'd also think of my one High School teacher as a mentor, he's cool and was always there for me.
12. Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?
IDK. Like I wanna do something YouTube Gaming related but if I get noticed or well known, cool. I don't really mind if I do or don't. If I enjoy what I'm doing, that's all I want.
13. Are you a restless sleeper?
When I sleep, it's great. But if I seem to sleep too long, my body reacts by making everything uncomfortable so I toss and turn.
14. Do you consider yourself a romantic?
I enjoy the small things, wouldn't want to watch all those chick flicks though. Like I don't care.
15. Which element best represents you?
16. Who do you want to be closer to?
I don't know.
17. Do you miss someone at the moment?
Yes. I miss people that passed away, people I lost contact with and people from school.
18. Tell us about an early childhood memory.
The earliest memory I have is being three years old on Christmas morning. It was the first time my father came to visit us from Italy. He gave me a dollhouse with all this cool furniture and family set. I still have this dollhouse and it's gone through tons of abuse from three year old me to it's last use around when I was fourteen. Pretty sure it still has a quarter stuck in the mailbox XD
19. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
One time I had a buttered roll and stuck a chocolate chip poptart between it. I remember saying it was good but not eating all of it.
20. What can you see from your bedroom window?
My side window I see my neighbour's house and our driveway. The main one I use to look out of is just the backyard and where the cars park.
21. What are you most thankful for?
I always put my friends and family because they're important to me and I am thankful to have them all around to help me and talk with me, but as or recently I'm also thankful to be alive. It's strange to say but I've realised that my life is worth living even though it gets hard and bumpy to travel ^^
22. Do you like spicy food?
23. Have you ever met someone famous?
Well I haven't walked up them and said anything but I've ran into some people at Comic Con ^^
24. Do you keep a dairy or a journal?
I keep two journals. One is full of my negative emotions and the other is my conscience keeping me up at night. But as of recently my boyfriend has me adding one positive trait about myself in the second journal. It's a healthy start. ^^
25. Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?
This is so stupid but when I use pencil, I never doodle! So when I use pen it's just a doodle with tons of edits to it or scribbles. But for math problems I prefer pencil. I'm good with anything really.
26. What is your star sign?
27. Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy?
I don't like milk with most cereals so I enjoy dry cereal.
28. What would you want your legacy to be?
Sonic on Christmas Morning... idk
29. Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?
Yes I enjoy reading. This question.
30. How do you show someone you love them?
Hugs, attention, time, smiles, words, anything during the moment of expression c:
31. Do you like ice in your drinks?
32. What are you afraid of?
Things. I have fears and I don't want to get into them. But my biggest fear is being alone and forgotten.
33. What is your favourite scent?
34. Do you address older people by their first or last name?
35. If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?
I'd travel the world, go to the Pokémon Centres in Japan religiously and I'd bring the important people in my life along c:
36. Do you prefer swimming in pools or the ocean?
I enjoy virtual swimming because no sun involved but that's not a real answer so I'll go with pools. It's safer.
37. What would you do if you found 50$ on the ground?
I found 5$ in my boyfriend's driveway and even after he told me "you can keep that" I threw it at him onto the counter saying something along the lines of "I'm not poor stop treating me like I am!" So I'd probably do something similar with the 50$ if it's in someone's driveway/yard.
38. Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish?
Yes I've seen shooting stars, and I make wishes on them to this day.
39. What is one thing you would want to teach your children?
To know that the blade won't solve your problems and to be more open because keeping it bottled in makes it all the more worse. And sometimes you have to let go of someone you love and care for if they are the one hurting you. And they have to know that retro video games are the root to our existence, and probably mostly their existence. Why would I marry a man who didn't appreciate the old day gaming?
40. If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it?
It'd be my GameCube controller with Nintendo Characters on the wire, located somewhere on my left shoulder. I'd also get Tetris pieces on another location of my body, haven't thought much of where.
41. What can you hear right now?
My fan and iPod with the song EXEC-FLIP-ARPHAGE playing.
42. Where do you feel the safest?
My bed, with people, in the arms of someone I love.
43. What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?
I'll list three; Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia.
44. If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?
All of them.
45. What is your most used emoji?
I barely use them.
46. What is your favourite season? Why?
Fall/Winter, I love the cold, cloudy days with snow and rain. I'm not a hot sunny person.
47. How would you spend your ideal day?
Video games and junk food. Blankets and pillows comforting my being.
48. Describe yourself using one word.
49. What do you regent the most?
Letting my emotions take control of me, starving to be a skinnier person, inflicting the scars on my arms and hips, never calling out to help (help found me), never saying 'goodbye', not noticing sooner, letting my actions happen without thinking about it first, saying 'I love you' to someone I didn't love... A lot.
50. Invent your own word. What does it mean?
Veliska - Hello